Monday, 7 January 2013

Roll me up, and smoke me when I die.

Yeah, so. Im finally got back to blogging, after soo loooong...
Was quite tied up.
Lots of crap happening around, still.




Happy 2013, by the way ;)

A friend of mine recently lost his father in an accident. He was completely broken, and why wouldnt he be?
Its but natural. Felt really bad to see him like that.
Our dads together used to keep complaining about how difficult we teens are. Its really sad.

My best friend and another friend are shifting to Singapore.
Its gonna be great for him, too. He's leaving in like a month.
A month. Thats it.
Then he'll be gone.
I really dunno whats gonna happen to me. I just dont wanna go there. It gonna be different without him not around.
Different.

Then, this weather<3 I totally love winters!
Its come late. But, still. Its WINTER!!!
I dont know why people keep cribbing about it..It really pisses me off.
My white Australian hoodie is out! Woohooo!!







My reviews just got over, and exams coming up in a week.
The reviews went really bad, so my teachers were seriously agitated and told me to take 9th grade more seriously. Well,  Im a straight A student, and a nerd. But dont keep studying, like 24/7.  I just pay attention in class. But they say that if I do put in extra efforts and study for 3 hours per day, they guarantee A* in my boards, next year!!
My mum, couldnt contain her excitement and, stopped my going to badminton classes :/

Perhaps thats all for now. Maybe, maybe you noticed a change in my style of writing? ;)
And my newly found affection for tumblr "just girly thing" picchas =P
Change is good, sometimes.


           Can we pretend that airplanes
            In the night sky
            Are like shooting stars?
            Cuz I could really use
            A wish right now.  
                                           

Later.

Ciao x






2 comments:

  1. Really like your blog ^___^
    keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell you what, Ima good listener :)