Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Drop it, like its HOT!

*See LOST. *

Iknewit.

I Knew It.

They broke up.
My two best-est friends, who started seeing each other, separated. And as I predicted, over a silly tiff.
I knew it. I knew it. I BLOODY WELL KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN!!!

They had some stupid insecurity issues, and then waved it off saying they didnt think it was "LOVE" !
Take a damn reality check, you guys are just Fourteen. You dont even know what it is like. 
I seriously dint expect them to be soo immature about it. 

Annnd, as I earlier thought, they no longer talk to each other. Not if you count the snide remarks and sarcastic comments they pass at each other. Damn.
Its really getting on my nerves.

I act as if it dosent bother me, but it does. How muchever I try to wave it off, I just cant overloook it.
But, Im glad they separated, it was starting to get mushy, and stuffy hanging around wid 'em.
But, then I feel like Im being a  bitch, and get outta there.
And, since they separated, I got alone time with Mo, just the way it used to be. Though Dee just keeps sulking around. 
And thus, the rant on the blog. Ishouldstopnow.

Yeah, well. The main "aim" of the post was...
*Drum-roll*
Snoop Dogg is back in Indiaaa! Woohooo * Throws a fist in the air*
But according to my previous theories, he is only going to Pune and Gurgaon :'(

And, I couldnt go to Simple Plan, as my damn annual concert was on the same day, as I had paid a HUGE, FREAKING CHUNK of my pocket-money on the costume, and I also had a  part to play in the concert :P

Thats all for now, I guess.

"Im here, alone. Dint wanna leave
My heart wont move, its incomplete
Wish there was a way that I can make you understand.

But how, do you expect me
To live alone with just me
'Cuz my world revolves around you
Its so hard for me to breathe."
-Jordin Sparks 



Later.

Ciao x

Ps: I still hate lovestories. Its just that I love 'em both, way too much.




6 comments:

  1. Hey!I'm following you now :)You've got a cute lil blog too :)

    Aww... you poor kid, Stuck between BFF love story...
    tell you what, I'm not too fond of love stories either ;) And BTW, I read a couple of your recent posts, and lemme tell you, Girl, your life is damn interesting! It felt like reading a young adult/ teen novel :D Don't get me wrong, I mean it in a nice cool way :)

    Looking forward to more of your stories!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I wish somebody takes that "interesting" factor out, now!
      I could use a break ;)
      Still, thankyou :) x

      Delete
  2. I Hate being in between two raging souls too. If you hate love stories, you'll hate my blog. An honest reminder.

    ✗ℴ✗ℴ ♡

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its not one of the best situations in the world to be in, isnt it?
      ;)
      And, as a matter of fact, I quite like your blog!
      Not my usual cup of tea, though ;)

      Delete
  3. My first reaction was that no one knows what love is at fourteen years old. But then, if we don't know by then... perhaps we'd never know. In fact, the definition of love is adapatable and grows with a person rather than defines them.

    Sorry to hear about the big break up... it's interesting to think that this will be a small chapter in their love life, likely to be remembered with smiles.

    xx
    Lulu
    Breakfast After 10

    P.S. Good luck avoiding all of those love stories .. It seems to me that they're what the world revolves around. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true..
      It sure is what the world revovles around, these days!
      Though Im trying my best to adapt myself to it ;)

      Delete

Tell you what, Ima good listener :)