MEEE!
Ruya-Preetika at waking moments nominated me for a Liebster award!
EEEEPS! I just wanna climb a mountain and shout it out to the world! Im overwhelmed!
Thankyou so much, really!
So, what is a Liebster award?
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German for "favourite", so it is the favourite blog award, then!
Means a lot to me, to get this just after three months of blogging..thankyou again!
So, according to the tradition, what I've gotta do is:
- Thank the bloggy who awarded this to you.
- Post 11 interesting things about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions listed by the nominator.
- Choose 11 bloggies, and create a questionnaire for 'em.
Some stuff about me..
- Im 14. Im tall. Like giraffe tall. Im 5'7". My favourite shampoo is a citrus scented baby shampoo.
- I am currently addicted to marshmallows. And, Simple Plan. And I like coke while it looses its fizz, and ice-cream while its melting.
- Im super-sensible. And short tempered. And sarcasm is my way of life.
- Imaa nerd at heart. And Im not ashamed of it. My favourite subject is Math, and Im currently flunking computer science. Im super-awesome at spellings, and my physics teachers love me.
- I love my previous school, and all of it. Even the ugly building, the stupid bimbos, and its even more stupid vice-princi.
- I hate two-timers. I hate fakers. I hate peanut-butter. I hate chocolate. I love the colour aqua, and anything to do with water, other than rain.
- I have the best friends in the world...and how much ever I crib about 'em, Im glad they are there :')
- Im left-handed. Yes, Im one of those 7% in the world!
- Buy me a pair of dunks and you'll be my best friend ;)
- I really wish I had a super-exciting secret life. Like, Sabrina, but a bit different. I wish I was a part of this band, where I was the lead singer, and all the other members were guys. Like from school. So, if we had an event, or a concert, we'd sneak outta school together, or something..
- I love suprising people, but don't like suprises for myself. Weird?
Now for Ruya Preetika's questions.. This took me quite some time, I tell you.
Q. Other than writing, what is the one thing/activity you can't live without?(guys dont act smart and say stuff like-food/water/breathing :P)
Me: Swimming. Running. Cycling.(Iknow they are three things, but I couldnt help it!) They basically help me get my mind off the stuff bothering me. Makes me think better, get a better hold of myself, and also get my creative juices flowing. I get ideas, and feel inspired. Scientifically speaking, they make my heart pump blood at a faster rate, making blood rush to my brain, thus making me think. Which I tend to do. A lot. Which is good and bad. So, I cant live without it.
Q: If there was a complaint box where you could drop in complaints about life, what would you complain about and why?
Me: I do complain about life being unfair. A lot, actually. But, that is me being my whiny, old self. I have seen under-privileged people, and I actually am thankful for however my life is.
Q: Share a quote/book/song/book that has always inspired you.
Me: Fight Club changed my perspective about everything in life, and can gladly say that it was one of the best things that happened to me. My personal fave, has to be
"I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect...I say lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may."- Tyler Durden.
Q: Whats your favourite childhood memory?
Me: When you say childhood memories, the one image that pops up in my mind is of my parents and I, in UK. We lived in Manchester, and every weekend my parents used to take me to this park somewhere faraway, for a day-trip. And it was windy. Very windy. With the perfect amount of sun. Picture Perfect. Life was perfect.
Q: One fictional character you'd like to switch places with?
Me: Tintin! I'd love to go about solving mysteries without a care in the world. And, and, and with Snowy by my foot at all times!
Q: What brightens your mood when you feel dejected?
Me: Grey's Anatomy. It is one thing that has a fixed slot in my non-existent time-table. It makes me laugh, cry, drool(McDreamy, anybody? ), shout, squeal and scream. And, it gives me the assurance that there is somebody else, somewhere in the world is facing problems worse than mine(Even if the"people" is fictional)
Q: Do you think compromises and adjustments are necessary for a relationship to work? Why or why not?
Me: Definitely.
Q. Given a chance to relive one day of your life, which one would it be and why?
Me: A day? Thats tough, actually. I would prefer to say the summer of '10. That was when my Cindy gave birth to nine wonderful pups. And, my whole summer vacation I was around those babies...doing every single thing with or for them. It has got to be one of the best vacations EVER!
Q: Whats your idea of fun?
Me: I am quite the people-person, but I really love to curl up in sweats with a blanket, alone at home, with my cellphone next to me..and unwind with a good movie(probably with some hot guy fighting goons..) with a tub of watermelon icecream.
Q: Whats the qualification for the perfect guy?
Me: I dont really know. Havent given much of a thought to it...Let him have a heart, to begin with. And, for me actions count..sometimes more than words. So, he should be expressive.
Q: If you were given a chance to take revenge on someone, who would they be and how would you do it?(If you dont wish to give the name, you can just state what the person did.)
Me: I believe in Karma. So, do whatever bad you do to me and Im sure Karma will come and bite your ass, someday. Atleast, I wish.
Phew! A big task crossed off my list of things to do!
You have no idea how long it took me to write this post...it was a draft for more than two weeks. And, Im really tired now. So, Im just planning on saving the "pass on the award" thing for some other time. Sorry.
Thats all for now, folks.
Ciao =) xx
Me: I do complain about life being unfair. A lot, actually. But, that is me being my whiny, old self. I have seen under-privileged people, and I actually am thankful for however my life is.
Q: Share a quote/book/song/book that has always inspired you.
Me: Fight Club changed my perspective about everything in life, and can gladly say that it was one of the best things that happened to me. My personal fave, has to be
"I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect...I say lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may."- Tyler Durden.
Q: Whats your favourite childhood memory?
Me: When you say childhood memories, the one image that pops up in my mind is of my parents and I, in UK. We lived in Manchester, and every weekend my parents used to take me to this park somewhere faraway, for a day-trip. And it was windy. Very windy. With the perfect amount of sun. Picture Perfect. Life was perfect.
Q: One fictional character you'd like to switch places with?
Me: Tintin! I'd love to go about solving mysteries without a care in the world. And, and, and with Snowy by my foot at all times!
Q: What brightens your mood when you feel dejected?
Me: Grey's Anatomy. It is one thing that has a fixed slot in my non-existent time-table. It makes me laugh, cry, drool(McDreamy, anybody? ), shout, squeal and scream. And, it gives me the assurance that there is somebody else, somewhere in the world is facing problems worse than mine(Even if the"people" is fictional)
Q: Do you think compromises and adjustments are necessary for a relationship to work? Why or why not?
Me: Definitely.
Q. Given a chance to relive one day of your life, which one would it be and why?
Me: A day? Thats tough, actually. I would prefer to say the summer of '10. That was when my Cindy gave birth to nine wonderful pups. And, my whole summer vacation I was around those babies...doing every single thing with or for them. It has got to be one of the best vacations EVER!
Q: Whats your idea of fun?
Me: I am quite the people-person, but I really love to curl up in sweats with a blanket, alone at home, with my cellphone next to me..and unwind with a good movie(probably with some hot guy fighting goons..) with a tub of watermelon icecream.
Q: Whats the qualification for the perfect guy?
Me: I dont really know. Havent given much of a thought to it...Let him have a heart, to begin with. And, for me actions count..sometimes more than words. So, he should be expressive.
Q: If you were given a chance to take revenge on someone, who would they be and how would you do it?(If you dont wish to give the name, you can just state what the person did.)
Me: I believe in Karma. So, do whatever bad you do to me and Im sure Karma will come and bite your ass, someday. Atleast, I wish.
Phew! A big task crossed off my list of things to do!
You have no idea how long it took me to write this post...it was a draft for more than two weeks. And, Im really tired now. So, Im just planning on saving the "pass on the award" thing for some other time. Sorry.
Thats all for now, folks.
Ciao =) xx


Hey Girl! I found your blog via a comment you left on another blog, and I must say I love it! I like literature oriented blogs, and you ar emy fellow citizen tooo!
ReplyDeletefollowing you now, do take a peek at my blog too :)
Shubhi's Revels!
Heey :3
ReplyDeleteI loove your blog!
I followed you! ^^
Could you please check out mine? It's new... :)
http://milicinsvet.com/?lang=en
Hey I followed you! Great blog! Thanks for following me!
ReplyDelete