Sunday, 19 January 2014

How to save a life.

Moments of realization can strike you anywhere. At any point in time.
One moment there is the plain truth. The other the reality of that truth.

One event:
 The whole purpose behind that night was to commemorate our last year in high school.
And that night, amid the fancy ballgowns and party lights, everything became clear. It was never what I had thought it to be.

I have never had a true friend. This fact bothers me much more than I show.
It tears me apart.

4 comments:

  1. I do not know what to say. Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has a True Friend. Its just that sometimes theyre looking the wrong way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if that one true friend is sitting thousands of miles away?

      Delete
    2. Then either you start going towards him/her or you stay happy by yourself with the assurance that someone is there

      Delete

Tell you what, Ima good listener :)