I've liked blogging. Writing here gave me a greater sense of satisfaction than anywhere else. Its been my secret den. A safe-house. A place to hide when the going gets rough, when I need to sort my emotions out, or sometimes just to satisfy the urge to pour my heart out. I'm an introvert through and through. I don't open up to people easy. I don't know if I've always been this way, but I'm glad I have this platform in the least. This lets me talk, vent, rant, and be as big of bitch as I want to without thinking what the other person thinks about me. This blog has let me be me. I don't know if this is making any sense, or where I'm headed by writing this post, but I just had to show my gratitude in some form, Aaron Paul's Instgram post inspired me. He is such a beautiful human being, inside out.
So thank you for putting up with me and my shit.
I'm completing two years of blogging in a month.
t w o y e a r s.
Ohmygod.
So thank you for putting up with me and my shit.
I'm completing two years of blogging in a month.
t w o y e a r s.
Ohmygod.
Hey, thanks for stopping by at my blog :) Happy second anniversary, wishing your blog lots of more heartful posts that lighten the load off you
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how much I can relate to this post. I am glad you have a medium to channel your emotions. Big fan of Aaron Paul and his wife too. Happy Second Blog Anniversary.
ReplyDelete