Monday, 4 March 2013

Theres no gravity to hold me down, for real.

I just happened to turn, and of all the things that had to catch my eye, it was him.
I just happened to gaze into his eyes, and I was lost. Again. Talk about deja vu.
My tummy does this flip-flop. And, I catch my breath.
This is not supposed to happen. Not after all this.
He smiles. I try to, too.
And, just as that gorgeous smile comes into view, the whole universe around us fades.
Its only him, and me.
All the memories we shared, flood back into my mind.
All those efforts to bury them deep down, gone futile. All because of a smile.
How can I be so weak?

He takes a few steps towards me. I felt a rush.
 The sudden electricity in the evening air, prominent.

This is where I say, I ended up making a fool outta myself.
Cause frankly, I don't remember what we spoke about. I was in a daze, literally. 
It had been one whole year, since I last saw him. 
What I felt around him, I think. Is the closest to love, I had ever felt.
And, it felt good.

What I'd give to see that face every single day. With everything between us, back to what it had been two years back.




1 comment:

  1. Ohmigod. You've described the moment soo well. Its as if i can see you both in front of me :')
    Stay strong. What is meant to happen, will happen. Does that even make sense?
    I should shut up now.
    Take care, and keep updating us :)
    Loads of love,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Tell you what, Ima good listener :)