Im happy now.
Happy.
I have started smiling more. I feel content.
So, for the past week or so my cell phone has been switched off, and I have not gone crazy yet. That, is a good thing.
I have started getting up early and going to bed early. As, promised to Pop.
I have taken up running again. And, clicking photos on my way back! My Instagram account is now, thus more active.
I'm able to concentrate more, and seem to space out less.
I'm never bored. If I fall short of things to do, I sit on the window and observe.
I've started writing, as in real stuff.
I ditched three parties.
I ditched three parties.
I've started bonding with Cindy, again. My German shepherd. She listens to me, without interrupting or judging me. And, she talks to me.
I touched my easel and paints after two whole years. Only touched.
And, deactivated my Facebook account. Confessions Confessions Confessions.
Started listening to The Script. They make me happy.
Carry a book everywhere I go.
My birthday's in two months, and I've told my mum not to buy me anything. And, give all the money she was gonna spend on a party, gift, clothes etcetera for me, to me. Im just gonna go to Crossword one day, and spend it all.
Pre-boards in less than a month. And, Im suprisingly still okay, with this happy attitude and all. Not hyper-active, nor stressed out. No signs of freaking out either.
And, Mo keep's me busy with his stories and problems. I call them- The Singapore Times. We Skype almost everyday.
So, life's good.
The struggles Im facing,
The chances Im taking,
Sometimes might knock me down.
But, no. Im not breaking.
I may not know it,
But these are the moments that
Im gonna remember most, yeah.
I just gotta keep goin.
That awkward moment, when you relate to a Miley Cyrus-song. :|
Anyways,
Ciao for now. (: xx
Picture coutesy : WeHeartIt.com



For over a week. You seem to be doing good.
ReplyDeleteCan we get your instagram? Though I am not too regular, but I would like to follow, if thats' okay.
Everything at Crosswords? How many books do you have in your mind? Anyways, Happy Birthday (in super advance).
hmm..And.. All the Best for the Pre-Boards and the Boards that follow.
Well, Take Care and Stay Happy & Keep Writing. :)
Thankyou! :)
DeleteThat's real good ... Pre-boards always made me sweat, but staying cool is the best solution ... have a great day buddy !!
ReplyDeleteCool, now. Lets see what happens in future ;)
DeleteFingers crossed though!
thats being hopefully hopeful...
ReplyDeletekeep it going ...
Haha, yeah!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading this post. I felt like I was reading about myself, a bit. I tried not using the phone, deactivating the facebook for obvious reasons(peace). I failed. And I started sleeping early and getting up early. :) I'm happy i read this!
ReplyDeleteHere, I want you to read this. Happily :)-
As Raindrops Become Fewer
Aaah. I failed too, actually. But the sunshine-y mood remained intact, so who was I to complain? :P
DeleteI will. :)
I lost my BB two months ago and still haven't felt the need to buy one and deactivated my FB about a year and a half ago and haven't felt the need to activate it! Beautiful feeling of not needing to constantly be in touch and update the world. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your post! So positive.
Stay happy xoxo.
Oh yes. Freedom from unnecessary tension, you know.
DeleteAnd, yes. Im all "glass-half full" these days ;)
Thanks for dropping by!