There is a chaos in my head. A constant buzzing. My brain is just not ready to shut down. Thousands of epiphanies and decisions and plans fluttering through my head. I'm starting to feel the weariness. I cannot concentrate on anything for long enough. Long enough to read a book or watch a movie. Completing a TV series seems to be a mean feat. The steadily growing heap of homework is not helping. It's a mess. One place I would not want to be in right now would be my mind. It's far too cluttered. Running away seems easy. Not knowing where to go next is the hard part.
Well I hope things get fine.You find peace :)
ReplyDeleteI would suggest you that when you lie on bed or sit at a place start sorting out your tasks or issues. "Whats the main problem?" and next thing you need to do is complete the most important task. Slowly as the time passes you go on completing your tasks and then you would feel better
ReplyDeleteWell I hope THINGS GET FINE. :)