Thursday, 6 December 2012

Its a Simple Plan!

Take the hint! Yeah, it has something to do with Simple Plan. GUESS! *Squeals and jumps up and down*
Yeaaaah! They are coming to INDIAAAAA! Finally. *Another round of squeals and jumps*

Its as if my prayers have been answered! Uhh.. *Wipes the bead of sweat trickling down the forehead*
Finally somebody awesome *debates over it should be body or bodies but goes with the former. Cheers to my english teacher -_- *   is coming to India. But, particularly Mumbai! Cause the suprising thing is that when artists or bands come on a tour to India, they mostly avoid Mumbai, and go to smaller cities like Pune, or Gurgaon..But our chance has come! *Evil laugh*
And the fact that they are performing in a place which is placed at an appropriate distance from my home, is the  icing on the cake cream between Oreos (Im not much of a cake person!)

Yeah!Yeah!Yeaaaah! Im just sooo exhilarated! This is quite a mood uplifting-makes me squeal louder-jump around the place-dance on my bed sorta thing for me..I was super-upset when Enrique Iglesias came to Pune*, and I couldnt make it due to my damn reviews..And when Pitbull was here, I was outta town for family reasons :(

*Pune is a city, about a 110miles away from Mumbai.

But the hardest part is trying to persuade my parents to let me go. They still have that she's-not-big-enough thing in their mind. But whatever it is, Im gonna have to HAVE TO persuade them this time.

I am just soo excited! ;)

Later.


Ciao :) x

PS: I hadnt noticed until now, the excessive use of asterisked sentences! Sowie, super-excited me. ;)


4 comments:

  1. Suchay cute blog! Love the background but it actually makes a lil difficult to read the post. Hope you do something about that. Thanks for the comment! xx
    PS. I can't find the button to follow you. :/ How do I do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu!
      Yeah, Im still kinda neww to dis stuff, but noted!
      Umm, bout the follow button,its in the top right corner ;) x

      Delete
  2. Cute blog! NICE WORK! x
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Tell you what, Ima good listener :)