Saturday, 27 October 2012

No Drama -_-

Okay, so First Blog! Im actually quite excited by this idea of Blogging..Was inspired by this girl at my previous school..

So, a kinda warning..Im really random; If you ever wonder whats wrong with me, just dont bother asking. Im way too Random. I dunno whether its with the teens or what, but its just me =)

Yeah, And my Blog's name is Bombay Sunshine.. obvious, I know I know.

So, thats that! And voila..My first post, of my first blog! Yeaaaah!

Sorry, Another thing  is that, you may find me  pretty self consumed, Im not. Its just that I quite like to love to myself as much as much as I love people close to me.
 Yeah..Thats about all you need to know about me, for now...


                                            
Its gotta be a good life!




Later
Ciao :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell you what, Ima good listener :)